Mutant Zombie Monsters 2

bfresh

The game quite fun and the control works well on my Z10. Too bad that there are some occasional hiccups on fps, and my browser force closed after several minutes playing. There are also some zombies that looks the other way after attacking the player once. Maybe the AI can still be refined further :)

Thanks for the feedback guys, very valuable info!  It's definitly a challenge trying to get a lot of chaos and effects going on in the game but still run well on a mobile device.  I am currently playing with CocoonJS and am seeing great performance with canvas acceleration.  I've noticed the zombies getting 'dumb' as well once they hit the player once, gonna look into that.

turnA, what browser did you happen to be using?  I am noticing that I get FPS hiccups on IE.  Chrome appears to work well.

Luis, thanks for the feedback!  I'd like to add sounds eventually.  They've been the last thing I do because my last few attempts with sounds in an HTML5 canvas just brought on more browser issues with lag, etc...  I also agree with sometimes you just try to run through the level without blasting the zombies, I may try to fix that somehow and definitely add more bad guys.

The last day or two, I have spent learning CocoonJS and am pretty impressed so far.  I have already implemented ads and have the game compiled as a .apk in the Play Store.

One thing I am seeing is that some devices either run the game beautifully, or the game crashes after the loading meter.  I am currently struggling with system requirements as I am not sure what the issue is - enough RAM, processor, Android version?

More testing.... Thanks guys!