[Phaser] Don't Stop Puzzle Game

haden

thumb_200x123.png

Our knight must get to the treasure chest, but there is a problem: he just can't stop running! Help him take the key and open the chest by opening and closing doors in this fun puzzle game. Can you solve all 63 levels and collect all 189 stars ? You are warned though, some levels are really challenging especially if you won't to get the perfect score.

The game supports both desktop and mobile. It was made using Phaser 1.1.6 which is an amazing game engine.

You can play the game here:

https://db.tt/O3Zhemz2

Here are some screenshots:

dont_stop1_sm.jpg  dont_stop2_sm.jpg  dont_stop3_sm.jpg

Really polished and addicting. I can imagine myself trying to collect all the stars in this games :)

Just realized on later levels that you can tap different floor to move directly to them (I previously think that I need to move strictly one-by-one floor)

Interesting, maybe I should change the tutorial level so the player needs to tap the 3rd floor before the 2nd so it's clear he can tap the floors in any order he wants.

Good game, but I think that will be better if the door will react on any tap even on the same floor.

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean.

You don't need to tap on the doors themselves, anywhere in the floor is enough to open the door. Tapping on the knight's floor closes all doors (you need this to get the perfect score on some levels).