Universal Sound FX ($15 for thousands of sounds)

rich

I'll bought them too one thing I saw in the Terms and Conditions:

• If possible, protect the audio file(s) in a Product (e.g. embed the audio in a library file or archive)

In the HTML5 world it's quite impossible... although I hope more people support his project as it's clearly cool and professional. 

That's a fantastic find. Can't buy it though.

This website is under heavy load

We're sorry, too many people are accessing this website at the same time. We're working on this problem. Please try again later.

EDIT: Now the website works correctly. Pretty cheap for the amount of sounds you get.

Those of you who've bought it, did you really listen to the sound effects?

I bought such a sound library (InstantSoundFX) a few years ago for a $19.95 which seemed like a bargain but most of the sounds had so much hissing in the background as to be unusable.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys -

Just found this thread and I was pleased to see that my library of sound effects was received well by html 5 game devs =)

I've recently updated the library to v1.1 so it's now totalling 3078 sound effects. Some of the added sounds include magic spells, space warps, charge/power ups/downs, helicopters, more car sounds, generic impacts, to name a few.

Grab the library at www.universalsoundfx.com and enjoy future of free updates to this evolving library.

Hope you find good use of the sounds to create awesome games :)

• 3 weeks later...