[Phaser] Moon Rocket

turnA

Hi folks! Our latest games these week is a simple puzzle games, Moon Rocket!

Moon Rocket is an exciting puzzle games where player must rush to connect the oil pipe to the Rocket before it's launch. You must arrange and rotate the oil pipe as such that it can transport the oil to all five parts of the Rocket. Can you ensure the success of this moon mission?

Link: http://j.mp/moonrocket

It's quite fun to find the appropriate logic to connect the oil & pipe. Hope you have fun playing it!

Let me know if you have problem or feedback regarding this games! :)

post-4462-0-80804000-1399884608.jpg

post-4462-0-49622600-1399884619.jpg

post-4462-0-76784000-1399884843.gif

Timer goes way to fast imho.

I Passed the first 3 but then several times...lost and also i have to rotate them very fast even if i know what i want to do...

But maybe this is on purpose also several times the rocket felt cause it was half full :P 

Timer goes way to fast imho.

I Passed the first 3 but then several times...lost and also i have to rotate them very fast even if i know what i want to do...

But maybe this is on purpose also several times the rocket felt cause it was half full :P

Thanks for trying the games. I see, about the time, we actually feel it a bit too generous, but maybe that because we already playing it a lot :)

Yeah, that's right. The rocket will fall it was half full. I suggest you empty it all if you can't solve it to prevent the rocket flying and fall mid-air :P

I liked it, got to level 19.  I felt like the timer was too fast at first too, but after a few levels I noticed there was usually a solution that didn't require flipping a lot of tiles which made it easier.  I really like the look of this game, very nice :)

• 2 weeks later...

I liked it, got to level 19.  I felt like the timer was too fast at first too, but after a few levels I noticed there was usually a solution that didn't require flipping a lot of tiles which made it easier.  I really like the look of this game, very nice :)

Thanks!

Yeah, some of the levels will benefit from analytical thinking in the beginning. It actually faster if you realize which tile that need to be flipped beforehand :)

Good luck on completing the games!