[PAID] HTML5 Developer for Action Puzzle Match 3 Game Prototype

I'm looking for someone who can quickly develop an HTML5 Action Puzzle Match 3 web game prototype. I will be providing the art assets for this project.

The game would look similar to this although with different art assets - https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/10150

Other examples are Candy Crush Saga and Bejeweled.

- I need the initial framework done where blocks can be matched by 3's, 4's, and 5's and players receive points depending on how many blocks are matched.

- Points system for when blocks are matched.

- New blocks randomly drop down as matching blocks disappear.

- Matching blocks deal damage to a static computer enemy with health points.

- 60 seconds count down timer before game ends.

- Game restarts after count down reaches zero or the enemy's health points reaches zero.

That's all this prototype needs for the moment, very simple. Please reply back with any questions, hourly rate and project completion time.

I'm looking for someone who can quickly develop an HTML5 Action Puzzle Match 3 web game prototype. I will be providing the art assets for this project.

The game would look similar to this although with different art assets - https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/10150

Other examples are Candy Crush Saga and Bejeweled.

- I need the initial framework done where blocks can be matched by 3's, 4's, and 5's and players receive points depending on how many blocks are matched.

- Points system for when blocks are matched.

- New blocks randomly drop down as matching blocks disappear.

- Matching blocks deal damage to a static computer enemy with health points.

- 60 seconds count down timer before game ends.

- Game restarts after count down reaches zero or the enemy's health points reaches zero.

That's all this prototype needs for the moment, very simple. Please reply back with any questions, hourly rate and project completion time.

I am interested. See the PM. I use Phaser.