[Panda] Crazy Bricks

maho125

Hi,

I'm newbie in development of games in HTML5. During this weekend I made my first HTML5 game with Panda game engine. It's quite simple, your goal is to build the tallest tower from various bricks and let building stands as long as possible. Game using p2.js plugin for physics.

128x128.png

You can play it here:

http://crazybricks.clay.io

Thanks to @enpu for great work around Panda engine.

Hi suntemple,

there isn't any allowed area where the blocks can be put next to each other. So it's bug I will check it. And yes there is difference in bricks they have different mass value. But I plan to change to bigger value because now it seems that there isn't any difference :). Thank you for feedback. 

I think its an interesting approach, but as a player I just sit in the same spot and drop the blocks.  It's not too challenging, and the physics seem to do the work not me, the player.  

You're on the right track though, I think you should have some of the bricks spawn not just unique shapes, but should appear off-center so that you have to adjust the drop.  This would certainly add some skill to the game