[Phaser] Dog n' Doge

turnA

Hi all! This week we want to share our special project in collaboration with Lazcht, Dog n' Doge!

Dog n' Doge (loosely related to Doge meme fyi) is a symmetrical puzzle games where player need to move two dog brothers to eat all the food in the field. The catch is, you can only move one dog at a time, and the other brothers is always move in reverse.

Nothing more fun than to feed two reverse dog while avoiding spike on the road, right?

Just for the info, you can get all three star ratings on all level. Can you get all of them?  ;)

Link: http://j.mp/dogndoge

Feedback is always appreciated. Have fun playing it! 

PS: Check Lazcht thread on http://www.html5gamedevs.com/topic/5952-2d-art-gui-artist-for-hire/

I can't recommend him enough. Check it out! :)

post-4462-0-89413800-1402055735.png

post-4462-0-86954500-1402055738.png

post-4462-0-40910700-1402055745.png

post-4462-0-28774700-1402055753.png

Nice game, I enjoyed playing it.

I've completed 15 levels of 30 before quit. It'd be nice to have some new gameplay elements to appear while a player going through the game to keep the player's interest.

Glad you enjoyed it! I also wondered if we're introducing obstacle too soon or if we don't have enough additional special tiles.

We will definitely thinking of it for the sequel :)

I'm playing on Note 3 and my impression is that controlls are a bit too sensitive. I often end up on spikes by accident. Beside that - quite fun :)

Hehe, that's actually intended. You must be careful navigating the dog around the level :)

Thanks for the kind words!