How to be part of the GIANT Chinese Mobile Market

Research Data shows that the Chinese Mobile Game’s Market will break its scale to 3 Billion USD in the year 2014($3.2B US & $21.6B worldwide)! This marks the milestone difference that China will make in the global mobile market. The ARPPU and conversion rate of the Chinese users have both increased by 20% from January to March.

What the foreign advertisers, app developers and even the networks need now is to get a good channel, a great platform, and a brand new start to develop their business in the Chinese Market.

Where to find? FurtherMobi should be the best choice. We are working with many 3rd Party App Stores (like 91Help, Tencent Mobile Master) which have became the main channels to get traffic in China! So what are you waiting for? Grab your chance and be part of the Giant Chinese Mobile Market.

We are right here, waiting for you!

Skype (angel.furthermobi)

How to be part of the GIANT Chinese Mobile Market

Research Data shows that the Chinese Mobile Game’s Market will break its scale to 3 Billion USD in the year 2014($3.2B US & $21.6B worldwide)! This marks the milestone difference that China will make in the global mobile market. The ARPPU and conversion rate of the Chinese users have both increased by 20% from January to March.

What the foreign advertisers, app developers and even the networks need now is to get a good channel, a great platform, and a brand new start to develop their business in the Chinese Market.

Where to find? FurtherMobi should be the best choice. We are working with many 3rd Party App Stores (like 91Help, Tencent Mobile Master) which have became the main channels to get traffic in China! So what are you waiting for? Grab your chance and be part of the Giant Chinese Mobile Market.

We are right here, waiting for you!

Skype (angel.furthermobi)

I added you to my contact list ;) I want to talk :P

I'm sorry but I don't understand it very well. 
You works with licensing, rev.share and/or distribution? 

I did not time to talk, but i think it is agency, that distribute your games in china... But it is not fee, i think... 

• 2 years later...