What the div!? (Integrating co-branding on GM: Studio)

-AAG-

Hello

A sponsor just contacted me and said they are interested on some games but first they need to know if I can integrate their co-branding into the game. It has something to do with adding a div to the code and some Javascript and stuff that I don't even know. Here is a link to their explanation: http://media.admeen.com/branding/mobile/

It does seem very simple but I just don't know what any of it is or where do this magic lines of code go. Any help?

My games have no sounds. They seem to be very problematic at the moment. But it looks like having sounds is the way to go now so I guess I'm going to run into this issues with future releases. I really can't help you with that one, sorry.

My games have no sounds. They seem to be very problematic at the moment. But it looks like having sounds is the way to go now so I guess I'm going to run into this issues with future releases. I really can't help you with that one, sorry.

There wont be any sound as yoyo staff has told  me that there is nothing they can do about sound problem unless browsers themselves update it.

Too bad then. But we are getting off the subject. I tried the code and it didn't work:

<body>          <div id="admBranding" style="position:absolute;top:5px;right:5px;z-index:9999999;width:5%;"></div><script src="http://media.admeen.com/branding/mobile.js"></script>        <div class="gm4html5_div_class" id="gm4html5_div_id">            <!-- Create the canvas element the game draws to -->            <canvas id="canvas" width="480" height="320">               <p>Your browser doesn't support HTML5 canvas.</p>            </canvas>        </div>        <!-- Run the game code -->        <script type="text/javascript" src="html5game/shuffled.js?GLUZB=292996507"></script>    </body></html> 

Some sort of branding is supposed to appear when the game starts or something. I don't know what to do. Another money opportunity is escaping me :(

Anybody else has an idea?

The ones that I've worked with didn't have a problem with it ( Booster Media, Jeux, Cygnus, Toon Goggles and others). I have been rejected a couple of times but lack of sound/music was never the reason.

One question, when you got the code working on Construct, what did you get? Some sort of splash screen or what?

AAG... Why not just use there logo as an object in your game which can appear at fixed time when game start or use those interesting Drawing functions in gamemaker? If don't think they would mind it, in this way it would be better integrated with rest of your game maker game.

EDIT:

OMG. Wait, I just noticed branding is SWF not GIF. lol sorry...