Sharing My Music and Sound FX - Over 1900 Tracks

Eric Matyas

Hi everyone,

I've got a site up with over 1900 tracks original music and sound fx that you are welcome to freely to use for commercial projects as well as non-commercial ones.

http://soundimage.org/

All I ask is to be credited as indicated on my homepage.

I hope the site is useful. And and all feedback is welcome and much appreciated.

Thanks,

Eric

Nice Eric :)

I see you give credit to Kevin Mcleod for encouraging you. Well I have bookmarked your website along side Kevin's webpage.

cheers, gryff :)

Thanks, Gryff, I appreciate it.

Yeah, I had some concerns at the start, so I contacted Kevin and he was very encouraging. He' a good guy.

Thanks for bookmarking my site and please feel free to share with others who might be able to use it.

Eric

Hi everyone,

It was brought to my attention that pretty much any music on my site could potentially be game music...(not just the music on the "Fantasy/Game Music" page)...so I've gone ahead and renamed that page "Fantasy." None of the pieces have moved, though...everything is still in the same place.

That said, I have some new tracks for you on the Fantasy page as well as the Drama and Upbeat pages.

I hope they are helpful,

Eric

Hi everyone,

I've had several requests for action pieces, so I've started an "Action" page and uploaded 5 new pieces with varying styles. If there's a particular style you're interested in, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

I also uploaded some new pieces on the Nature/Science page as well as the Technology page. I hope they are helpful.

Thanks for all your feedback and support,

Eric  

This is very nice work! I'm astonished to see how unique they are from each other, it makes up for a great selection. Not only are many of these pieces a great fit for my game, but I can see many of them also inspiring me to make my game fit the music, rather than only finding music that fits my game.

No doubt I'll use some of these, and proper credits will of course be given :)

Hi everyone,

I've posted some new tracks on the following pages:

Sci-Fi/Space
Quiet/Peaceful/Mellow

I've also received a number of requests for longer pieces (in general) so I thought I'd begin creating longer versions of some of my tracks.

If you all have any thoughts about tracks of mine that you'd like to use, but wish were longer, please let me know. :)

Thanks,
Eric

Thanks Eric for sharing your work. Finally there's someone else to dilute McLeod's royality free monopoly ; )

Lol...No problem. I have to say that Kevin's empire has saved my butt on more than one video project and he really inspired me to give soundimage a try. Since he's been at it for years, (and I've been at it since February,) the big challenge now is just getting the word out. Please feel free to share my site through social media (or other networking things that I'm sure you know more about than I do.)

Thanks for checking out my site,

Eric

My feedback (and that's just my opinion)

TECHNO GAMEPLAY is great for story mode/transitions

http://soundimage.org/action/

RETRO FRANTIC perfect for main presentation page

SELF DESTRUCT SEQUENCE... Nice for focusing while slidding through slow projectiles ...

It's fits well with video games

What video games makers such as me (and it's just me) need, is a 10 seconds music sample ready to use right out the box, that can be repeated in loop without being anoying, mainly for presentation page/transition sequences.

Size matters :D

My feedback (and that's just my opinion)

TECHNO GAMEPLAY is great for story mode/transitions

http://soundimage.org/action/

RETRO FRANTIC perfect for main presentation page

SELF DESTRUCT SEQUENCE... Nice for focusing while slidding through slow projectiles ...

It's fits well with video games

What video games makers such as me (and it's just me) need, is a 10 seconds music sample ready to use right out the box, that can be repeated in loop without being anoying, mainly for presentation page/transition sequences.

Size matters :D

Thanks for the feedback...I appreciate it and hope you find some tracks you can use. :D

Al the best,

Eric