HTML5 game dev required for FB/Twitter/leaderboard game integration (PAID)

I'm a game developer, and I've been offered the chance to work on a number of games for a major brand. I'll be doing the game coding myself, but the project will require extensive Facebook and Twitter integration as well as a comprehensive leaderboard system (which will work across all the games). The project might also require some web development/website coding as well.

I'll need someone to take care of all of that, so I can concentrate on the game coding. I'll need you to work closely with me with communication via email and Skype (when needed) to make sure the project is delivered to a high standard, and once the project is launched you will be on hand to fix any issues that come up. You will be required to do all the Facebook/Twitter coding (including integration in the actual games), as well the leaderboard coding (including integration into the game) as well as possible website coding (the creation of a site where the games will reside on (including leaderboard).

The schedule for this project is July/August.

Payment will be on delivery of work once the project launches.

You will also have to sign an NDA.

If you're interested in this job, email me at [email protected]