The Phaser 3 Wishlist Thread :)

rich

On 8/21/2017 at 11:27 AM, QLNEO said:

I'm currently working with lots of groups, and I really miss a kill() for groups. Not killAll(), I mean kill(). Since groups have alive, exists and visible properties, and that applies to children, it would be just natural to be able to kill groups as well.

I have a branch for this.

phaser-ce/issues/339

• 1 month later...
On 2017-08-29 at 3:30 PM, rich said:

@Karma Octopus you can get those values from 'body.pos' and 'body.vel' (these are the original properties that Impact.js uses, so I couldn't change their names). I think maybe I may leave it like this for Impact, but when we add in Arcade Physics it should be a lot cleaner. You're right about the debug boxes though - they are drawn before the solver takes place (and update too). I could definitely move this to happen after everything has been solved, I'm just wary of yet another iteration loop.

I found 'body.pos' and 'body.vel' in Impact but I had to make my own get functions to actually get to them. I see now that maybe I didn't need to do that for 'body.vel' but I still don't think 'body.pos' is reachable.

I believe adding

this.pos = this.body.pos;

to the constructor of ImpactBody.js will solve the access problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe I'm blind and it was already addressed, or this has come up before, but perhaps a migration guide would be handy for people porting from v2 to v3? I get the impression there's isn't that much difference between the two versions bar a few key functional issues, but a list of snags / gotchas might reduce confusion or heartache...

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

An easier way to integrate with Angular via npm.  Currently you either have to download the compiled js and include it in the scripts section of .angular-cli.json or (better) you install with npm, but then you have to eject the project because there are entries required in the webpack config.  The latter is preferable with regards Phaser, but it's not great to have to eject the project.  Thank you!

• rich unpinned this topic