Full Immersion is the next game from Enclave Games - you are one-eyed sailor in his small submarine. Watch out for the mines, collect stars and bonuses and reach the treasure at the bottom of the ocean.

game-immersion-banner.png

You can PLAY THE GAME HERE.

Controls are very simple: tap the left side of the screen to lean left, right side to lean right. You can also use left and right arrow keys on desktop.

immersion-screen.png

The game was created using Phaser, you can read the short "making of" blog post about it.

How do you like the graphic style? I'd be very grateful for the performance testing - it wasn't perfect on some of the devices I was playing it, thanks!

Such cute graphics :) I loved your game. Lots of polish, especially when you get hit with a mine and the parallax background.

Could you at least give some semblance of a sea floor coming up because I was expecting it for too long... This is just a suggestion but you could have increasing difficulty after you get to the bottom (you know, like "Your princess is another castle" - "Your treasure is still deeper!")

Thanks! :)

The difficulty is increasing the deeper you are, but maybe it's not balanced perfectly: is it too easy and boring for you?

Below the anchors are the shipwrecks, there's also a subtle gradient from top to bottom to give the appearance of getting deeper, but I can try to work on that a little more. It is a variation of "infinite scroller", so the bottom is very far ^^

Difficulty did increase but not in a noticeable way. This is just personal preference but I like to be warned about increasing difficulty - (Level 1, 2, etc)  :) I noticed the gradient.... hm... any hints to how far the treasure is... i really want the one eyed sailor to get to it. XD

The difficulty balance was the second thing I should ask about after the performance one ;)

I think I know what you mean - new levels, where single level have the same difficulty, but the global difficulty is harder and harder. In this case I wanted to have a seamless increase of the difficulty, so the game is harder the more you play but you won't get any messages about that.

Thanks for the feedback, I will increase the difficulty faster. As for the "marker" of where you are and where is the treasure - this could be easily done as a micro-submarine on the left or right and a micro-treasure chest at the bottom of the same side. It could move down proportionally, so from the top side of the screen to the bottom side would be 100% of the game distance - what do you think about this? Plus there could be some info on "how to play" screen about how many meters you have to reach to win.