[Phaser][WIP] Space Rocket Adventure - My first game

Tzuqris

Hello, everyone.

This is my first post here, but I've lurked for a little while.

I'd like your honest feedback. I'm calling it a WIP, but I probably won't be doing anymore to it. Anyway, here it is.

Endless flight through a cave collect cheese to increase multiplier, score, and lives. Mouse click or up arrow to control flight. This seems to run fairly well on an LG Optimus G in the built in browser. Haven't really tested on much else.

post-9959-0-17898700-1407036104.png

Play Space Rocket Adventure on Clay.io

I'd say it's somewhat inspired by Flappy Bird and other games with similar mechanics. I've had a lot of fun actually making a game rather than just little demos and the like.

Thanks in advance for your comments guys!

Thanks for the feedback, DarkDev. The game speed does increase as you go along and I have gotten a lot of mixed feedback about it and am definitely considering starting it at a higher speed..

I've also been told by a few people that they would like lasers in order to shoot the asteroids.

I should at the least clarify in game a bit better who the controls work, because it makes a big difference when you tap or hold for the flight controls. If I can get a bit more feedback from people, I'll definitely be doing some tweaks.

A neat little game. The graphics are cute and work well together and the game seems nicely polished. If your planning on making improvements then increase the start speed and the rate at which the speed gets faster. Make it harder(One life, Faster, Smaller gaps between barriers) A major improvement would be implementing some sort of shop to keep users playing longer. Also the pause screen doesn't seem to stop the meteors. Keep up the good work!  ;)