Iframe on object?

JoeB

I know what an iframe, I'm using 10 years, thanks. but when you were talking about a TV on a wall screen, I thought it would be exactly what you need without using an iframe. I shown you an alternative solution to a television screen.

You can not html element integrated into a 3D object directly.

This could be an interesting idea has requested to Deltakosh to be able to attach html elements on objects 3d.

Hi JoeB, welcome to the forum.  (Hi to Dad72, as well)

This comment might apply - http://www.html5gamedevs.com/topic/2571-the-wingnut-chronicles/?p=45699

Maybe visit the discussion link that Fluffrabbit provided there.  It's not an identical topic, but it's close, and the same problems apply, I suspect.  Deltakosh MacGyver can create a nuclear reactor from match sticks and rubber bands (a miracle worker), but putting fully operational and styleable DOM nodes... onto mesh... might be blocked by forces beyond his control.  :)

An iframe as a mesh texture would be sweet, though.  Too much fun.  Recursion fun too, as the iframed document might contain another canvas... with an iframed document that contains another canvas... with an iframed document that contains another canvas, etc etc.

Be well, you guys.