HTML5.Assist Open Beta

puresimmer

Looks really nice but I already have all those tools built in my Chrome Canary.

But I think it is absolutely fine for classroom and training environments, as you state on your website.

Something I would love to see would be an real emulator for all kind of mobile devices, ios, android, with all their tweaks and that doesn't need ages to load instead of only showing different screen resolutions.

True on Canary, but one really nice aspect is the project metaphor "remembers" all your settings, and configurations, so you can launch a project and it will start with all the settings from the last time as opposed to having to fiddle with dev tools each and every time.  

In addition all the sandbox restrictions are relaxed, so you can use a library like Phaser directly from a file:/// URL without needed to be running a Web Server.  Linked browse lets you navigate one simulator and it updates all linked instances in real time, which is really handy for responsive design testing.