Solitaire FRVR

Benjaminsen

I just released Solitaire FRVR; the first game under a startup I am working on in my spare time.

The game is written a custom canvas based HTML5 engine optimised to work well on both Web and Mobile.

Including images the game takes up 233KB a number I hope to bring below 150kb inside the next few weeks.

While I have tested it on as may devices I could get my hands on, I would be very interested to know if it works well on your devices.

Play the game here and read more about the hobby startup here

solitairefrvr.gif

nice game! you should post the rules in the game since there are so many variants of the klondike. sometime i could not decide if the move was forbidden or bugged. i tested the game on ipod touch 4 ios 6 and it's smooth but a bit small, the rotation ot he device as issues though, the cards disappears and reappears only after a few touches on the (black) screen. i also tested on a samsung galaxy tab 2, it works but a bit jerky, the cards are not as crips as the ios version (no rotation problem).

nice game! you should post the rules in the game since there are so many variants of the klondike. sometime i could not decide if the move was forbidden or bugged. i tested the game on ipod touch 4 ios 6 and it's smooth but a bit small, the rotation ot he device as issues though, the cards disappears and reappears only after a few touches on the (black) screen. i also tested on a samsung galaxy tab 2, it works but a bit jerky, the cards are not as crips as the ios version (no rotation problem).

To get the cards to look reasonably well I had to write a custom resampled. It's slow which is what creates the black screen. I am working on a major rewrite to make it about 5x faster (no black screen)

I don't believe the game is bugged and it should follow the classical windows solitaire rules.

• 5 months later...