Berts Brain - HTML5 puzzle game

Penry

Hi, my 1st post here ! hello all !

I recently made the move from actionscript (AS3) over to Haxe and OpenFL, so i can develop games that compile to flash, html5 and native for mobile in future! -

Berts Brain is my first creation, and the prototype version gained 3rd place in one of the 24 hour FGL game jams earlier in the year! (before i took most of the year off doing other things) - it took alot of time to get to the stage where a single source works in flash + html5 and mobile, but now i'm there,all my future games will be hybrid ones too !

Edit : Berts Brain Playable Link

here's a link to some screenys on my portfolio site http://www.wigsgames.com/bertsbrain.html

I'm hoping to sell some non-exclusive licenses for either flash or html5 versions, and am also looking to release a primary flash version (currently in bidding over on FGL with a few days to run) - i'm wondering if there are many other revenue avenues for html5 that i could explore too ??

screenshot below :

bertsbrain02.jpg

I'll provide a public link to the game once i've triple checked my licensing understanding!

With both a flash and html5 versions complete, i'm trying to ensure that i don't scupper the chance of selling a viral flash "primary" license, by keeping the html5 version under wraps until a few sponsors have had a chance to see it !

• 4 weeks later...