Dungeon Adventure: Greenskin Invasion

Adventurer Ro

Hello and thanks for visiting this topic !

Google Play Page

This my first HTML5 game, was developed with Phaser 2.0 and packed to apk with phonegap. It's sequel of my another game Dungeon Adventure ( Flash, AS3, Air ). I like tabletops games, rpgs, ccgs  and main idea of both games was to create fast and easy dungeon crawler, roguelike game with some tabletop game atmosphere, where you just exlpore areas, kill monster and gain expirince, loot. But i think i failed to add tabletop atmosphere, will work on it, maybe add some dice to game or something like that :D

It's took around 2 months to create current version of the game, everyday i worked for 2-5 hours. All graphic and coding was created by me, except main menu background it was created by Zhenilex i think she will be happy if you visit her deviantart page, and leave some comments there if you like ). Unfortunately i not good with sounds, so game have no sounds, but maybe will try add some in one of game update.

For now planning to improve game, but i need some feedback from players :)

Thanks again for visiting this topic! Hope someone will like my game. Would be nice to hear some feedback and ideas how to improve game. Full description you can read on Google Play page.

Don't forget if you don't like to buy my game, you always can return your money, you have few hours for this i think.

post-10861-0-99869900-1411812397.jpg