humananimal

Mindmapping and interactive education to a new level - A Challenge

Hello, everyone

I am presenting a project which will be a good contender to immersive navigation environment, but the immediate goal is a mindmapping tool.

Programmers skilled in 3d, dataminning, integrating big data, and others will be essencial to the development.

A challenge is here for programmers who dwell in visual thinking and make use of mindmaps and would like to improve them.

A challenge to build a 3d environment for mindmaping, with stunning compartmentalization and interaction, recursiveness, big data integration, and enhanced visualization.

I have a couple of ideas on how to proceed for a good base, and a couple of interconnected mindmaps I would gladly beta test on, and I'm sure if we share to the mindmaping community, new ideas and concepts will emerge to better a product that will be, ultimatelly, a dynamic tool for all sorts of navigation and interaction with data.

V2.0 will include a separate class which retrieves and catalogues your browser favorites, retrieves the tags from each, and draws the relations inspired by what was achieved here http://www.bestiario.org/research/videosphere/, then creating an interactive representation.

But that's for later...

I am a private individual, I don't have commercial interests in this endeavour, and am willing to share the ideas with people interested, and with the ability to do it, so I can see it come true.

I initially posted this before reading the guidelines, for which I apologize.

Hello,

I would like to discuss this further if you are still interested. I've noticed that http://www.bestiario.org/research/videosphere/ is now showing 404... although some time ago there was a demo there. We are working on a 3d mindmapping tool and I would like to get in touch to share some ideas and get feedback. Appreciate if you could send a private message or reply here.