[Completed] Defend The Tower

BlackBookGames

We are BlackBook Games, a small new game development studio located in Amsterdam. 

We have a game that is called 'Defend The Tower' it is basically a side view tower defense game and is playable on tablets, smartphones and pc.

The game is currently playable on our site, the link to the game: http://www.blackbookgames.com/defendthetower/

Any feedback appreciated and thanks for playing!

For licensing please contact: [email protected]

post-11023-0-67221100-1412932954_thumb.j

post-11023-0-92552100-1412932959_thumb.j

post-11023-0-48801100-1412932971_thumb.p

I felt like the world should have been more alive. The flag on the tower should have been flapping in the wind, maybe birds or smoke rising up in the background. Just lots of little things which immerse the player more. The tutorials were good but felt a bit static as well. Maybe use tweens and other effects to make it more interesting. The graphics are brilliant and I like the idea behind the gameplay, but I think the way it was carried out was a bit weird feeling, I know it makes sense for the enemies to go in the direction you swipe, it just felt less enjoyable then if you swiped up and that was the enemy dead, opposed to having to add the right amount of speed and correct direction. I can see this game becoming a great game and certainly one I would play, it just needs more polish. Also these types of games always benefit from a bit of humor. Maybe add a storyboard (which has some wacky things in it) so the players know why the enemies are attacking the tower.  ^_^

I felt like the world should have been more alive. The flag on the tower should have been flapping in the wind, maybe birds or smoke rising up in the background. Just lots of little things which immerse the player more. The tutorials were good but felt a bit static as well. Maybe use tweens and other effects to make it more interesting. The graphics are brilliant and I like the idea behind the gameplay, but I think the way it was carried out was a bit weird feeling, I know it makes sense for the enemies to go in the direction you swipe, it just felt less enjoyable then if you swiped up and that was the enemy dead, opposed to having to add the right amount of speed and correct direction. I can see this game becoming a great game and certainly one I would play, it just needs more polish. Also these types of games always benefit from a bit of humor. Maybe add a storyboard (which has some wacky things in it) so the players know why the enemies are attacking the tower.  ^_^

Hi Aegis,

Thank you for your feedback we really appreciate it. :) We agreed with your comments and added to our update list. And yes the game needs some more polish the game feel would be much better. Also for the gameplay we will correct these little polish things. Again thank you for your feedback. :)

Very impressed with this game. The artwork really stands out for the talent and effort behind it. It seems to be designed for mobile and swipe gestures, which is a smart approach, and makes for a fun input mechanic. Reminds me of one of the earlier iOS games, but I can't remember the name.

I can see room for improvement, but overall I think it's a very promising start. Looking forward to more updates.

Very impressed with this game. The artwork really stands out for the talent and effort behind it. It seems to be designed for mobile and swipe gestures, which is a smart approach, and makes for a fun input mechanic. Reminds me of one of the earlier iOS games, but I can't remember the name.

I can see room for improvement, but overall I think it's a very promising start. Looking forward to more updates.

Hi MattBooklyn,

Thank you for your compliments! Yes, in 1 or 2 weeks we will update the game again! With all the feedback of our users and we will let you guys know when the game is updated!