Fancy Diver 2

Smrdis

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks!

Just a question, why aren't you using phaser? I've used createjs but at the time I worked with it it lacked a lot of features that phaser has.

To be honest I chose game engine randomly :). My current game used Phaser (need webgl support).

• 8 months later...

Sorry to kick this thread, but I just noticed Fancy Diver 3 on Firefox OS.

Firefox OS seems interesting and all because it is based on HTML5, however I've never seen anybody anywhere with such a phone. And I haven't seen any reviews or release info of Firefox OS phones here in the Netherlands, and also nothing on tech review channels like here. The last thing I've heard about it is that it's used in smart TV's (just like WebOS) and again, I don't know anyone who actually uses those smart tv apps (other than the netflix and youtube apps) .. 

So my question, does the Firefox OS app get a lot of downloads, I mean how many users are there on average? What development tools are there to release a Firefox OS app? The app is free but does it have a ad banner or something?