uzudil got a reaction from scheffgames in isometric rpg needs your help
Arkona (working title) is an isometric retro rpg in a style you may remember if you played pc games in the 90s. :-)
I'm looking for people who are just into this stuff. The game is in a relatively early stage and is meant as a hobby project only.
I could use help with:
- music/sound fx (there are none so far)
- 3d artist: is toon-shaded creature animation your thing?
- pixel artist: see screenshot below for reference
- coder: phaser+es6+webpack, there is a lot to do (combat, inventory, pathfinding, etc.)
- other: want to write conversations, design levels, etc?
Get the source here:
Thanks for considering!
uzudil reacted to Nagval333 in Merc 0.4
You right. BTW message log scroll is working only when the mouse appear.
For now I get lost in these catacombs/corridors and portals of c8-f0 complex... Before I visited ruins comlpex, I found some Xeno artifact, two plasma drive cores and Xeno translatore chip And two terminals 100 and 110...
Ok, doesn't matter, I found disc and get new coordinates.
P.S I think the Use/Interact button will more comfortably at "Q" instead "P"
uzudil got a reaction from Nagval333 in Merc 0.4
Please check out v0.4 of Merc - a slow moving, retro, 3d adventure game. (Think of it like a "lost" sequel to the 80s game "mercenary".)
New in this release:
- more/better game models
- shader lighting
- memory and frame-rate optimizations