I am new to the community so let me first thank you allowing me to share with you, and you for taking the time to share with me!
I am currently experimenting with an HTML5 demo of a mobile game I have been working on and I am seeking feedback on the controls, as well as any other issues that may come up! (Like not working on some Firefoxes randomly for some reason! Argh!) Name: Toast Factory! Game Location: http://designby.cloud/wiptf/ Mechanics:
- Click and swipe in the correction direction to prepare 'toast' in the correct order. "Toast Toast Revolution Ninja" as some have called it.
- You can swipe through multiple toasts at once! Be careful! Win Condition:
Highest score attempt. After 3 'toast failures' your game is over. Known Issues:
- Releasing the mouse outside of the canvas causes the 'trail' to stick. Simply re-click to reset. Fix is in the works.
- I am currently focusing on the swipe controls and collecting public data on browser/OS combinations. Any other feedback is of course always welcome.
- You can hit "M" on the keyboard to disable audio. Here is a small gif of the 'game in action:
Thank you very much for your time! Any questions about anything are more than welcome!