hey, i sent you and email, i'm not sure if you got it so i'll post it here too.
My name is Robert and I'm a Web Developer from Romania with over 4 years of experience. Although I'm not a game developer, I'm very interested in joining your team.
I've always been passionate about making games, but I got a bit sidetracked because Web Development was more accessible at the time.
For my bachelor degree I made a multiplayer Yahtzee game (dice game) in Java. I also made a small game for my website, you can find it here http://planetweb.ro/game (I made it in one week, so there's not much to it).
I'm interested in building HTML5/JS games because now the browsers have evolved to allow this.
In regard to your requirements:
● Great experience working with HTML5. - i've made some tools with svg and canvas for some clients, and I also tried some js game engines
● Knowledge of ECMAScript 6. - I'm not that familiar with it, but I'm a fast learner
● Knowledge of OOP and Design Patterns. - I've worked only OOP with PHP
● Ability to write clean code. - this is more like of an obsession of mine
● Experience with libraries such as React.js, Pixi.js, Phaser.io. - I haven't worked with any of these, but I wanted and still want to learn Phaser because it's so popular and it has great support.
● Knowledge of modern CSS. - yep
● Work experience in game development, visually rich applications, or advertising industry. -
● Experience working in agile project environments. - yes, that's how most companies work
I know you offer 50k per year, but I'm willing to start at 15-24k if you'd have me.