First of all thanks very much for the feedback. I really appreciate it (and on your lunch break too!)
It's a very rare thing to get such excellent thoughtfull comments.
1) re: the direct link - thanks will do
2) Thumbnail on the homepage which links to the game's page on the website is a great idea.
In response to the feedback:
1) The start screen is my own and my art pipeline was not great at the time - they are simple screenshots of the game - agreed it needs more work.
2) Love how the levels change each time you load the game. Good decision! - thanks :)
3) The graphics and art are mostly mine - I used a free set from the internet as a template for sizing and inspiration.
4) The game looks very stretched - no idea how to fix that at the moment but I'll look into it.
5) The UI is very basic but best I could do at the time.
Thanks again for the encouragement!