I'm recruiting a HTML5 Game Dev for an immediate small task.
- browser based (desktop / mobile)
- the ability to sort (by drag & drop) 'pawns' per color in their correct group (cirkel or other polygon)
- randomly, few pawns that are already in their group can 'walk out'
- the game is finished when all pawns are in their correct group
- the time is the score
- LEVELS: the higher the level the quicker random pawns run/move out their group again + the higher the level the more pawns to drag/drop into their own group
You work straight with me (being a dev too).
Please, only apply if you can invoice your work.
Also provide some games already dev'ed by you to showcase my customer too.