♫ Full-time freelance game composer available - modern and retro styles - free demos for indie devs! ♫

Geoff Moore

"We have selected Geoff to compose the entire Crown of Worlds OST, and could not be happier. He's an art director's dream, and responds well to detailed descriptions of emotions and imagery. We communicate like writers, rather than musicians, and his ability to speak cross-genre has been a lifesaver!"

- Lydia Rivers, Creative Director, Prismatech Media Arts

Hello!

Are you looking for a committed, creative and friendly game composer who is truly passionate about game development and delivers high quality custom music on time, every time?

My online portfolio features:

+ Music in various genres and styles, from modern/cinematic to retro-inspired
  + Score to picture examples (cutscene/trailer scoring)
  + Soundtrack credits and excerpts for various Steam and Itch released titles
  + Information about me and how I work, with multiple contact methods
  + Testimonials from my happy clients, and art from their awesome games

forum-button.png

Update: Since I've recently wrapped up a few projects, I'm currently offering free demos for indie devs and small studios! This is a great opportunity to discuss your musical direction and see how a tailored soundtrack could benefit your game. More details on my website.

forum-credits.png

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Exciting news - I've been hired as main composer for the upcoming romantic visual novel Starlight Vega! The game is beautiful and has built up quite a fan following already (enough to smash its Kickstarter to get funded 600% of it's target!), so needless to say it's awesome to be a part of it. Here's my first track for the project:

I'm still able to take on another customer or two at the moment, so feel free to get in touch here or at [email protected] :)

• 2 months later...
Complete site redesign and new game!

Hi all! I've been lying low while working on my entry for the month-long indie game contest IGMC 2015, A Stranger Comes To Shore. If you'd like to check the game out, click on the image in my signature. I've also done a complete site redesign, so you can find my commission work, licensable tracks and games more easily. If you don't have time to play, here's a track from the game's intro:

Sam%20Embed.jpg

I'm currently able to take on new projects, so don't hesitate to get in touch!!

• 2 weeks later...

Posted two new tracks for upcoming Tiny Goblin Productions RPG The Book Of Shadows on my SoundCloud!

Also received an awesome testimonial from Ernani Rocha of Turtles Of Destiny:

"Geoff is a highly skilled musician, but that's not all. What makes him a unique composer is his ability to understand and capture the spirit of your project and translate those qualities into magical notes."
- Ernani Rocha

In other news, Aldorea have just released A Timely Intervention, a 2D RPG featuring custom tracks by yours truly! Check the game out here

And finally, I felt like trying something a bit different. Listen to Blue Dunes on SoundCloud.

I'm available for work, so get in touch!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi all, I'd like to share two new licensable tracks! Contact me if you'd like to use one in your project. Looping versions available on request.

First a band piece with a western 'road trip' feel:
Listen to Moving On on SoundCloud.

And an atmospheric piano piece:
Listen to Paper Birds on SoundCloud.

I'm ready to take on a new soundtrack project, so get in touch if you'd like it to be yours and thanks for listening!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Exciting new project time! I’m composing a full-length soundtrack for A Very Important Date, an intriguing and beautiful visual novel coming soon from Naïve Sprites. You can follow the game’s progress on tumblr. Here’s the title theme:

Listen to In Memory of a Golden Afternoon on Soundcloud.

Thanks for listening, and drop me a line if you'd like custom music for your own game!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...