sout7

Phaser v.2.4.6 has bugs, while v2.4.3 doesn't?

Hello!

I found something interesting today... I decided to upgrade my Phaser version to the new one (2.4.6) a.k.a. "Baerlon". I stumbled upon 3 bugs that are gone the second I turn back to 2.4.3. And the problem is not in my code - all I do is change files.

One of the bugs is in a separate thread I made earlier today. The other two came up right now.

One of them is this:

56f1e2e64a1ef_typeerror.png.e85b796ab70a

I have two canvases: one for my menu and one for my game. After I pause the menu canvas, open the game canvas, end the game and destroy the game with it's destroy() method, I get this error every time I blur or focus the menu canvas. Why?
The second one is that when I try to set the game object to undefined (after using it's destroy() method), something crashes on mobile. If I remove the line where I do that, the crash doesn't occur. The lower version of Phaser doesn't crash, though.

The problem may lie in my code, but I just point that out. I mean, I set the game to undefined, which is not so great. I do that because I want to absolutely know that everything related to the game object is gone, since the game is over and the player is back to the menu, where he can start a new game and create a new game canvas (and repeat this process).

Thanks!