ian

Physics Engine - Energy.js

Yeah, where the hell is Sammy?  I think he and @Temechon stole a LearJet, flew to the Bahamas... and completely forgot to come home.  hmm.

But, I have heard that France's Côte d'Azur (Coast of Azure) (the French Riviera)... is a pretty nice place to party, too.  They might be hiding-out down there.  We store all our playground saves... at Azure.  (probably not related)  :)

Ian... YOU are becoming #1 expert in physics engines now, yes?  I hope you teach us everything you know about them... and make some cool demos for us.

The project is not dead! Everyone is simply busy.

Babylon's plugin is (almost) ready, but the engine is not yet out of its beta phase. I was really hoping to get it out with 2.5, but I am waiting for Sam to be able to solve a few mysteries  to be able to use the engine correctly. otherwise you will just be hacking and hacking instead of actually using it.

Any updates on this, I been waiting as it seems to be far better than cannon in efficiency and I looking at the demo's looks great!

Noticed the domain  http://www.energy-js.com is no more x.x

Just randomly came across some videos of Energy.js on Youtube.

I'm not skilled at programming, like, At All! But let me know if there's anything I can do to help this project progress.

I'm sure a lot of us would love to try it out. It looks amazing.