MTS Dunker - Basketball Mini Game

Umz

Just a quick and small project, hopefully enjoyable.

MTS Dunker - Take the Basketballs and slam them into the net. Click or tap on the ball, and drag it into the net. Simple as that. Had some feedback for the tutorial to show it in full, rather than use the arrow, so will eventually put that in. And to add some special dunking patterns etc. Didn't plan to give it an update but will do if it's loved enough :rolleyes: just like every other project...

Play it here (Mobile Friendly) - Umz Games

Play it here (Mouse Only) - Kongregate

All feedback is appreciated, and suggestions are usually written down and filed so when an update does eventually happen, your suggestion is put to use. Thank You.

;) If you don't have time, or can't be bothered to leave a comment, hit the like button (if you like it), Thanks!

58f60533b6eab_GameShot1.jpg.fbfc4b680ad5246e2020ed09067623c6.jpg MTS Icon 2-264.png

Edited by Umz
Just making the listing a little more neat.

It looks like a fun game! It took me 2-3 plays to get used to it so thats alright and its kind of fun to dunk using your finger. My only suggestion is to maybe add an " instruction finger" animation that moves along with the green arrow instruction.

Sort of like this one:

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNLigPk4Cc-YOUE96MsHxc1u3bD8QXSpuR04JZYDPs9l7_CWZdfA

6 hours ago, samid737 said:

It looks like a fun game! As I was playing I kept thinking that I had to throw the ball (ball games are mostly like this) by swiping it, but it turns out you have to drag your ball into the like you are dunking. It took me 2-3 plays to get used to it so thats alright. My only suggestion is to maybe add an " instruction finger" animation that moves along with the green arrow instruction.

Sort of like this one:

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNLigPk4Cc-YOUE96MsHxc1u3bD8QXSpuR04JZYDPs9l7_CWZdfA

:mellow:... I could have just did this from the start.. Wouldn't even have taken me any time. Hahaha, you just saved me alot of time from my complete tutorial. May just have to take a few mins to roll up a few minor additions and update it all.
Thanks for the feedback! Really appreciated :D