Sign in to follow this  
abul

Problem with graphics.drawPolygon and body.addPolygon (P2)

Hello, everybody!

As usually, I'm a newbie in Phaser and JS (and English, as well) :-)

Now I'm trying to achieve this approach in Phaser-CE 2.7.8. Slow spinning wheel (actually N-gon, with 12 sides for now) shuffling bunch of balls (30-50) inside of it. When the hole on the wheel's edge reaches some bottom point one ball must fall out (random bal, with random number on it, got from the server. I don't know yet how much sides the wheel will be, and to apply same polygon to p2.body.polygon I put all the points into array (lines).Next I rearrange lines and it's directions to form "seamless polygon": end point of one line is start point of next line.

And here I faced first problem: last line not drawn (top left green line). This poly drawn at line 85. But in the console log i can see that line coords!

Second problem: adding sprite converted from graphics (via generateTexture()) and putting at specified coords work well, but if I uncomment sprite.body.addPoligon at line 93, sprite moved across X and Y axis, looks little thicker, and body(.addPolygon) not collinear with a sprite!

May be I'm completely wrong and that wheel can be made much easier?

Here is my code: http://phaser.io/sandbox/tkSaOlQd