Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Mahjong Solitaire by Pino is a classic tile-matching puzzle game, revamped to deliver relaxing and distraction-free experience.

Play Mahjong Solitaire

  • Full screen.
  • All games are solvable.
  • Hint/Shuffle/Undo helper tools.
  • Works great on mobile and desktop. Mobile version uses specially designed layouts for comfortable experience on smaller screens.
  • Clean and modern graphics.

 

rsz_screenshot_2021-05-04_at_070819.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Too bad you didn't get feedback any sooner because I think this is pretty well done! But to be honest, this is in fact just another majong clone so I can understand people's lack of interest. But like I said, this is well done so keep up the good work!

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TheBoneJarmer said:

Too bad you didn't get feedback any sooner because I think this is pretty well done! But to be honest, this is in fact just another majong clone so I can understand people's lack of interest. But like I said, this is well done so keep up the good work!

Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it! There is definitely nothing crazy gameplay wise, because, as you mentioned, it's just a classic mahjong :D My goal was to make it a clean & modern looking, and make it comfortable to play on both mobile and desktop devices.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Zenext said:

Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it! There is definitely nothing crazy gameplay wise, because, as you mentioned, it's just a classic mahjong :D My goal was to make it a clean & modern looking, and make it comfortable to play on both mobile and desktop devices.

Well you definitely succeeded in that one! I do wonder something though. Will it remain ad-free?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/7/2021 at 11:56 PM, TheBoneJarmer said:

Well you definitely succeeded in that one! I do wonder something though. Will it remain ad-free?

Honest answer - probably not. As much as I hate ads, I don't see any other good ways to monetize web games. I was thinking of asking players for monthly subscription in exchange of more game features, but I am pretty sure it won't work. Anyway, time will show. If the game will reach a significant amount of traffic I will explore different options, but for now it will stay ad-free :)
 

21 hours ago, Horizonicblue said:

A good looking simple classic mahjong, the highlight free tile is a great feature you have added. Initially I didn't see that and it was taking more time for me to know the free tiles. I hope that you will add more layouts to it that will add more fun.

Thanks! More layouts and features are coming soon.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...