Otto To The Rescue - An Entertaining Game Developed By Red Apple

Otto To The Rescue is a shooter type web-based html5 game developed by Red Apple Technologies. It's a very fun and engaging game to retain players. It's a very colorful and entertaining game for kids and adults also. You need to aim & shoot, to rescue. This is one of the best shooter games that are simple and easy to learn, perfect for families to enjoy!

To know more and play visit : http://game.redappletech.info/OttoToTheRescueWeb/

Untitled 1.png

Untitled 2.png

Untitled.png

I played the game for a couple of minutes and I think it has some great potential but there are some things I recommend to change:

* Slow down the comic animation. It fades in waaay too fast and that is especially a problem for children, who tend to take their time. Also, I recommend using more pages so you have more space and so you can increase the font size. It is kinda hard to read.

* Introduce a small tutorial. I did not realize I had to touch the cannon until I hovered it. Lost a game already because of it. That could turn down new players. A good example would be the tutorial from the game Cut The Rope.

* Not all buttons display a pointer cursor on PC when hovering

That said, good work dude. Graphics and audio are very nice too. But do fix the above and I'm sure your game will be even more enjoyable. :)