cidicles

Chrome shows Toast-like effect

Hi Everyone,

I'm getting some crazy toast like effect in Chrome (see attached image) I've tested this on both my localhost and a development server and I experienced the same problem both times. Is this a known issue or am I doing something just terribly wrong?

Chrome Version 34.0.1847.116

Mac OS X 10.6.8 (10K549)

post-8318-0-63095300-1398276085.png

I've had issues reproducing this issue on some other PCs around the office so I'm sure your assumption regarding drivers is correct. If I set the mode to canvas it clears it right up, thanks for the insight!

I can't repro on those browsers - this issue seems to be isolated to chrome. Even more perplexing is the fact that other web GL apps run just fine and the examples on the Phaser website do not produce the toast effect.

I've posted it up here: http://hkysrc.com/phaserTest/

Interestingly once a diamond is dragged the second it's released the effect is gone and will not appear again until a refresh.

I have such a view on one of the virtualbox vms with win7 inside. chrome window is completely messed up like this, so I use FF there) This is the driver problem, not browser's or Phaser's.