clock implementation

Tr33

Hello,

I'm new to this forum and I hope I will find some help here.

I'm trying to create a clock a "rotary switches" (I don't know if that’s the right name for it but thanks google).

Here is a small image of my idea:post-17064-0-87056200-1445869883.png

The green, red, blue and purple strokes are handles that connect the left and right arcs. If I would grab for example the red one and would pull it down, the left arc, from the red stroke, would get smaller and the right one bigger. If I would grab the green one then it should move it on both circles, it's just a connector between 0 and 24 (the time on a clock).

The whole idea behind it is to change the strength of a temperature on a specific time.

I have a few problems with implementation my idea.

First thing is that I can't find a nice library or framework for that thing so I started to create it by scratch. Is there may be a nice library for it? I tried a lot of them. Just one worked for my idea but it has a bug that the owner won't fix it.

One problem is, I don't know how to setup a stroke to be a connector. Like if I pull down a stroke that the two arcs that are connected to it will move with it. That's actually the only big problem that I can think of.

I hope anyone get the whole thing, because my English isn't that great I guess :D

Sincerely

Tr33