ApplyGravity on mesh

DavidBee

Hi,

I trying to create a similar game for learn BabylonJS. I want to create a short game with dynamic objects. I can set the gravity to scene and camera but I can't to any meshes.

So camera.applyGravity = true; working fine, but box.applyGravity = true; is ignored. My box still as a static mesh, gravity has no effect to the box.

Is it possible to implement gravity on meshes? Am I on the bad way? :)

My scene code below:

var createScene = function (engine) {    //Creation of the scene    var scene = new BABYLON.Scene(engine);    //Adding of the light on the scene    var light = new BABYLON.PointLight("Omni", new BABYLON.Vector3(0, 100, 100), scene);    //Adding of the Arc Rotate Camera    //var camera = new BABYLON.ArcRotateCamera("Camera", 0, 1, 100, new BABYLON.Vector3.Zero(), scene);    var camera = new BABYLON.FreeCamera("FreeCamera", new BABYLON.Vector3(0, 10, -20), scene);    var box = BABYLON.Mesh.CreateBox("Box", 6.0, scene);    box.position = new BABYLON.Vector3(0, 20, 0);    var ground = BABYLON.Mesh.CreatePlane("Plane", 50.0, scene);    ground.rotation.x = Math.PI/2;    ground.position = new BABYLON.Vector3(0, 0, 0);    //COLLISIONS BY GRAVITY    //---------------------    //Set gravity to the scene (G force like, on Y-axis. Very low here, welcome on moon)    scene.gravity = new BABYLON.Vector3(0, -1, 0);    // Enable Collisions    scene.collisionsEnabled = true;    //Then apply collisions and gravity to the active camera    camera.checkCollisions = true;    camera.applyGravity = true;    //Set the ellipsoid around the camera (e.g. your player's size)    //camera.ellipsoid = new BABYLON.Vector3(1, 1, 1);    box.checkCollisions = true;    box.applyGravity = true;    //finally, say which mesh will be collisionable    ground.checkCollisions = true;    return scene;}