Online Phaser Documentation & Tutorials

Chimera

Hello I am new to Phaser and HTML 5 development in general.

I am finding it pretty intuitive to get started and Phaser has been nicely designed so it is easy to remember the class and function names. I am finding it hard using the downloaded documentation from the GIT to search for the different methods within each class and those methods arguments. Is there documentation which has all of this information indexed? I don't think there is since I have not found anything through my google attempts, but this would be a very useful resource.

Secondly, anyone have a list or any individual references to any Phaser tutorials to get started? I am using the existing examples and demos which are very helpful, just want to comb the community for any information out there I don't already have. 

For anyone who has not come across any tutorials, I have found these two online.

Using Typescript

http://jessefreeman.com/game-dev/building-a-html5-game-with-phaser/

Very basic example using Javascript

Thank you and I look forward to developing with you using Phaser!

Thanks, I have the same documentation which can be launched from your local server, the docs come with the git. I would love the ability to add a search box to these docs so I can search the classes / methods / examples. Perhaps I am lazy lol but I think a very minor enhancement like that to the online docs would be very helpful. Maybe I can use google search to do this for me.

Thanks, I have the same documentation which can be launched from your local server, the docs come with the git. I would love the ability to add a search box to these docs so I can search the classes / methods / examples. Perhaps I am lazy lol but I think a very minor enhancement like that to the online docs would be very helpful. Maybe I can use google search to do this for me.

At the moment you can use the method on this post 

http://www.html5gamedevs.com/topic/2573-suggestion-documentation-with-search-option/?hl=search