Broken Lines

Joe Luong

Hello,

I used BABYLON.Mesh.CreateLines() to create the blue rectangle and  BABYLON.Mesh.CreateTube() to create the black lines outside. But all my lines and tubes are not smooth at all, looks like they are broken. 

I'm new to BabylonJS so I will really appreciate if you guys can give me some advices and suggestions.

Thanks.

image.png.eba8aad56dd9a1ea8a7a22378b2980f0.png

Thank you for your quick response @Deltakosh. I created a sample on playground: https://playground.babylonjs.com/#JBIBJ6

I used CreateLine() for the green rectangle and CreateTube() for the white rectangle.

It looks worst when I rotate it to some camera's position like this picture below. I already added engine.setHardwareScalingLevel(0.5) but it seems like the same.

image.thumb.png.d2a23a33cab060c1caaf6dc8e13c1184.png

There is only so many pixels available to make them look smooth depending on the thickness of the line and the distance to it.  That is just how pixels render its the same thing for any program its just how screens display.  If your screen had a stupid amount of DPI you would not see it so much.

do an anti-aliasing pass