Character getting stuck scroll game

Lowe

HI im trying to create a game where you run and avoid obstacles. I'm still in the early stages of the code and a problem occoured. I loop a the platform to make the ground fit with the world width, when i reach the end of the platform the character gets stuck like it's an edge stopping it from getting further (I can jump over it).

Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Here's the code.

<!doctype html><html>    <head>        <meta charset="UTF-8" />        <title>testGame</title>        <!--            If you're wondering why we embed each script separately, and not just the single-file phaser lib            it's because it makes debugging *significantly* easier for us. Feel free to replace all the below            with just a call to ../dist/phaser.js instead if you prefer.        -->        <script src="phaser.min.js"></script>         <script type="text/javascript">         window.onload = function() {            var game = new Phaser.Game(1920, 1080, Phaser.AUTO, '', { preload: preload, create: create, update: update, render: render });            function preload() {                game.load.spritesheet('dude', 'dude.png', 32, 48);                game.load.image('background', 'background.png');                game.load.image('ground', 'platform.png');                game.load.image('mushroom', 'obstacle.png');            }            var platforms;            var player;            var facing = 'left';            var jumpTimer = 0;            var cursors;            var jumpButton;            var bg;            var ground;            var worldWidth = 4000;            var worldHeight = 1080;            var groundWidth = 400;            function create() {                game.stage.backgroundColor = '#000000';                game.world.setBounds(0, 0, worldWidth, worldHeight);                bg = game.add.sprite(0, 0,  'background');                bg.fixedToCamera = true;                //  The platforms group contains the ground and the 2 ledges we can jump on                platforms = game.add.group();                             // Here we create the ground.                //ground = platforms.create(0, game.world.height - 128, 'ground');                //ground.width = groundWidth;                for(var i = 0; i < worldWidth; i+=groundWidth){                    ground = platforms.create(i, game.world.height - 128, 'ground');                    ground.body.immovable = true;                    ground.body.collideWorldBounds=true;                }                 for (var i = 0; i < 150; i++)                 {                      game.add.sprite(game.world.randomX, game.world.randomY, 'mushroom');                 }                //ground.scale.setTo(2, 2);                 //  This stops it from falling away when you jump on it                                player = game.add.sprite(32, 32, 'dude');                player.body.bounce.y = 0.2;                player.body.collideWorldBounds = true;                player.body.gravity.y = 6;                player.body.setSize(16, 32, 8, 16);                player.animations.add('left', [0, 1, 2, 3], 10, true);                player.animations.add('turn', [4], 20, true);                player.animations.add('right', [5, 6, 7, 8], 10, true);                game.camera.follow(player);                cursors = game.input.keyboard.createCursorKeys();                jumpButton = game.input.keyboard.addKey(Phaser.Keyboard.SPACEBAR);            }            function update() {                                game.physics.collide(player, platforms);                player.body.velocity.x = 0;                ground.position.x -= 5;                if (cursors.left.isDown)                {                    player.body.velocity.x = -150;                    if (facing != 'left')                    {                        player.animations.play('left');                        facing = 'left';                    }                }                else if (cursors.right.isDown)                {                    player.body.velocity.x = 150;                    if (facing != 'right')                    {                        player.animations.play('right');                        facing = 'right';                    }                }                else                {                    if (facing != 'idle')                    {                        player.animations.stop();                        if (facing == 'left')                        {                            player.frame = 0;                        }                        else                        {                            player.frame = 5;                        }                        facing = 'idle';                    }                }                                if (jumpButton.isDown && player.body.touching.down && game.time.now > jumpTimer)                {                    player.body.velocity.y = -250;                    jumpTimer = game.time.now + 750;                }                // player.scale.x += 0.001;                // player.scale.y += 0.001;            }            function render () {                game.debug.renderSpriteBody(player);            }        };        </script>    </head>    <body>    </body></html>

You triple posted or something? I helped on one of these posts for the same error??

Anyway to answer it again, You must be hitting the end of the world bounds because the player is collide enabled with world bounds and at the end of worldbounds there is an wall you will inevitably hit.

Make it bigger

var worldWidth = 10000; // make it huge for longer width mapvar worldHeight = 1080;