input.onDown doesn't respond on certain smartphones

barbara

I'm creating a platform game in phaser, and i'm using buttons for control the game as in this example: http://phaser.io/examples/v2/input/virtual-gamecontroller, the same code. 

When i open it with my phone, an "bq aquaris x" or with my older one a "samsung galaxy note 2" the buttons doesn't respond to a quick touch, i need to hold them  a little so i get a response. But when i try it in other phones, as a "samsung galaxy 4" or in a tablet, either "samsung tab "A or an ipad(i don't know the model) it works perfectly. 

I can't find the problem, so i'm not able to fix it. Any ideas why it might be happening?

onDown, onUp, OnOver and onOut, have all the same issue. The command onTap works perfectly, but i need the button to answer to a "hold" behavior too, so the player continues going right or left while the button is down, so onTap doesn't fit the needs. It could work for the jumping behavior, but only for that one.

It seems to me like the problem is not with the phaser code but maybe with the browser or the device, i was hopping i could insert some code that overwrites that problem.

Hi i was trying what you told me, but the problem persisted. Finally i discovered it, it was a phone issue, sorry for post it here, i was desperate. 

In case anyone need it, the problem was i have activated in my phone a touch gesture that was interfering with the browsers touches. It was i three times quick touch to zoom in the screen.  

Thanks for your time!