Growler

'x.png' file for tileset 'ground' not found!" - tsx loading

@obiot

@Parasyte

When I created my own TMX maps, somehow they'd auto generate the tileset data within the TMX map:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<map version="1.0" tiledversion="1.1.3" orientation="orthogonal" renderorder="left-down" width="40" height="20" tilewidth="16" tileheight="16" infinite="0" backgroundcolor="#dbfbf4" nextobjectid="8">
 <tileset firstgid="1" name="sample_tiles" tilewidth="16" tileheight="16" tilecount="100" columns="10">
  <image source="../img/map/sample_tiles.png" width="160" height="160"/>
 </tileset>
 <layer name="Ground" width="40" height="20">
  <data encoding="base64">

I have a mapper working on the map, and they're using a newer Tiled. It seems to generate references to external .tsx files to get the tileset images:

<map version="1.0" tiledversion="2017.10.11" orientation="orthogonal" renderorder="right-down" width="110" height="116" tilewidth="32" tileheight="32" infinite="0" nextobjectid="3">
 <tileset firstgid="1" source="g.tsx"/>
 <tileset firstgid="343" source="untitled.tsx"/>
 <tileset firstgid="2940" source="s.tsx"/>
 <layer name="water" width="110" height="116">
  <data encoding="csv">

Here's an example reference of g.tsx file:  <tileset firstgid="1" source="g.tsx"/> 

<tileset name="ground" tilewidth="32" tileheight="32" tilecount="342" columns="19">
 <image source="spain_ground_tiles3.png" width="608" height="576"/>
</tileset>

From the docs, http://docs.mapeditor.org/en/stable/reference/tmx-map-format/ , this seems fine:

"source: If this tileset is stored in an external TSX (Tile Set XML) file, this attribute refers to that file. That TSX file has the same structure as the <tileset> element described here. (There is the firstgid attribute missing and this source attribute is also not there. These two attributes are kept in the TMX map, since they are map specific.)"

I'm able to open the map in Tiled no problem, but Melon gives me error "melonJS: 'spain_ground_tiles3.png' file for tileset 'ground' not found!"

Why is this? Please see attached image:

Screen Shot 2018-05-15 at 1.19.09 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-15 at 1.25.25 AM.png