Loading glb file conversion and display issue

KevinK

I have a file that I exported from Blender. As you can see it is not displaying correctly. The image below is glb file dropped into Babylon Sandbox.  I used Blender and Sandbox as a test as I am getting similar results with my Babylon project .

Why I am confused, is the original file data imported into my Babylon project was from a obj file. When Imported the scene looks good. However when I export the data using BABYLON.GLTF2Export.GLBAsync and load back in using BABYLON.SceneLoader.Async I get the same result as the Babylon Sandbox. ( the intend is to be able to save either a obj or gltf file format as glb to a database and load back in as a glb )

It appears that the z scale could be reversed, but I don't see where.  The scene is using RightHandSystem == true;

Additional info, It appears fine when I loaded glb file into paint3D and also within a Threejs viewer.

I don't have this issue with all files.  

Thanks

image.png.3e1c54fc854f5414d2d789a34e59d678.png

Looks like the mesh is tagged as transparent. Can you check in the glTF file if there is mention of any blending? This happens often when you use PNG images. The exporters flag the meshes as transparent.