Add new emogi (or selection) to post

dbawel

Hey,

I was going to write on a post back to @Deltakosh directly, but look... I just got his attention anyway. ?

But this is for all forum users directly. I and many of you are truly blessed with this forum, and we're excited to help ANYONE who comes here with questions. However, I spend much of my time replying to ask for specifics and a PG. I would personally like to have an emogi or something to select which would respond to any post asking for more specifics and a PG. Nine out of ten times I've asked the same question Soooooo that I just wrote a generic reply to copy and paste in the future. 

Any one else think this is a good idea?

Cheers,

DB 

Any other suggestions for how we might approach this are certainly welcome,; otherwise, I can continue to copy and paste...

Well I know that too much. I also have the same issue on the repo.

Most of the time, my first answer is: can you repro in the PG?

We already have a pinned message mentioning that but no one care :D

37 minutes ago, Deltakosh said:

Well I know that too much. I also have the same issue on the repo.

Most of the time, my first answer is: can you repro in the PG?

We already have a pinned message mentioning that but no one care :D

Who even reads the pinned messages though.  When people come here, it is generally because they have a question themselves, so they immediately just ask the forums, they also don't even check the forum for they're question a lot of the time it seems let alone just read some random post from some poster they've never heard about.

I think I posted here before I read the pinned post, although I had read a lot of random posts to get the idea... make a playground with your post so others can understand you better.

But if it were in the post creation editor... then it might be enough...

Make a playground required and if you didn't want to have a playground just put something up for fun, or even just the base playground...

Oh another Idea:  if you are forced to go through a tutorial before you can post then It would increase the amount of people who would put up playgrounds right off the start. (this ones kind of unreasonable...)

Maybe bad karma(-points?) if you have posted a certain number of questions without playgrounds...

:)

Hey, I thought this topic was dead.? So I'm glad to see others might feel the same. I really don't believe it's and emogi... but perhaps a selection in the menu to post a generic reply. It sure would save me allot of time.?

DB