Doors

Mekaboo

Hello there!

I looked in the PG and couldn't find one for doors. Wanted to see if anyone knew of one where I can have a landing page with 2 doors that when clicked will open and take viewer to another page? There are various games that do this I think but cant find a way to see code for it. Here is an image of doors..they dont have to be like this but this is how I want my landing page to be. Thank ya so very much!!

??,

Mekaboo

doors.jpg

Hello Sir @Deltakosh I noticed Remix3D and am a HUGE fan of the work done by the various contributors but dont really care for the fact that I wont be able to adjust to look of the door. Ive took Sir @Pryme8 advice and looked at Procedural Manor/Textures and loved the simplicity of the textures. I decided to use this PG:

https://www.babylonjs-playground.com/#K41IJ

as my jump off point. I tried to give it the size of a basic plane mesh (https://www.babylonjs-playground.com/#LXZPJK) so it would look like an actual door but the code broke when I copied and paste the coordinates..will keep trying. I also want to duplicate it so that I have 2 doors instead of one and then add a link button on the textures that folks can click and will take them to another page  instead of open and close animation.  I have a feeling all this possible ?

??,

Mekaboo