plusworduk Posted 19 hours ago Share Posted 19 hours ago Hello everyone! I'm new to this community and wanted to introduce a small project I've been building called Plusword — a free daily interactive word puzzle game made in the UK. The idea is simple: every day a fresh word challenge goes live, designed to be quick to play but tricky to master. It runs entirely in the browser, so there's no download or install — just open it and play on desktop or mobile. I've been putting a lot of thought into keeping the interface clean and the game fair, with a daily streak system to keep players coming back. Beyond the game itself, Plusword is also a UK news and blog site covering games, business, tech, travel and entertainment, so there's always something to read alongside the daily puzzle. If you enjoy word games, you can try today's puzzle here: https://plusword.co.uk — I'd genuinely love to hear what this community thinks of the design and mechanics. Happy to answer any questions! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.