Incorrect game.input.x/y values on click with scaled stage

hackenstein

I think I found a bug in v1.0.6a : If I scale the stage with StageScaleMode.SHOW_ALL, look at input.x/y and click I can see the the values suddenly drop and stay there until I move the mouse again.

This can easily be replicated by extending the "bring to top.php" example like this:

<?php    $title = "Test Title";    require('../head.php');?><script type="text/javascript">(function () {    var game = new Phaser.Game(800, 600, Phaser.CANVAS, '', { preload: preload, create: create, render: render });    function preload() {        // Enable scaling         game.stage.scaleMode = Phaser.StageScaleMode.SHOW_ALL;        game.stage.scale.maxWidth = 1024;        game.stage.scale.maxHeight = 672;        game.stage.scale.refresh();        game.load.image('atari1', 'assets/sprites/atari130xe.png');        game.load.image('atari2', 'assets/sprites/atari800xl.png');        game.load.image('atari4', 'assets/sprites/atari800.png');        game.load.image('sonic', 'assets/sprites/sonic_havok_sanity.png');        game.load.image('duck', 'assets/sprites/darkwing_crazy.png');        game.load.image('firstaid', 'assets/sprites/firstaid.png');        game.load.image('diamond', 'assets/sprites/diamond.png');        game.load.image('mushroom', 'assets/sprites/mushroom2.png');    }    function create() {        //  This returns an array of all the image keys in the cache        var images = game.cache.getImageKeys();        //  Now let's create some random sprites and enable them all for drag and 'bring to top'        for (var i = 0; i < 20; i++)        {            var img = game.rnd.pick(images);            var tempSprite = game.add.sprite(game.world.randomX, game.world.randomY, img);            tempSprite.inputEnabled = true;            tempSprite.input.enableDrag(false, true);        }    }    function render() {        game.debug.renderInputInfo(32, 32);    }})();</script><?php    require('../foot.php');?>

• 5 months later...