Arcade physics bodies, not colliding properly.

kriket

Basically, I have physics and collision enabled on my player and another sprite (log).

In create(),

this.log = this.game.add.sprite(750, 600, 'obstacles', 'log.png');    this.logTween = this.add.tween(this.log).to( { y: 100 }, 2000, "Linear", true, 0, -1, true);      this.game.physics.arcade.enable(this.log);    this.log.body.immovable = true;

this.player = this.game.add.sprite(this.game.width/2, this.game.height/2, 'player', 'front.png');       this.player.scale.setTo(0.5, 0.5);    this.game.physics.arcade.enable(this.player);    this.player.body.gravity.y = 500;

And in update function,

this.physics.arcade.collide(this.player, this.log);

I expected the player to stand on the moving log, but he passes right through. There's a little collision but he never stands on the log. Always passes through.

Hello,

try to comment your tween and check whether the collision works. Tweens and physics are not the best friends.

yeah then it works. But I have to tween.yoyo this log. And other assets that are moving back-n-forth. 

If I try to move a physics-enabled Sprite and also set body.moves to false, will that take care of artefacts?