Playground down

Ahiru

No, it does not continue loading - console shows:

editor.main.js:48 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected end of inputbabylon.js:3 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected end of inputindex.js:2 Uncaught ReferenceError: Monaco is not defined

You might want to read here: http://www.html5gamedevs.com/topic/2571-the-wingnut-chronicles/?p=95255

Funny detail: The FF - console Errors look different: 

SyntaxError: missing name after . operator editor.main.js:48:12453SyntaxError: missing } after function body babylon.js:3:22180ReferenceError: Monaco is not defined index.js:2:8Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user's experience. For more help http://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/ hand.minified-1.2.js:1:0SyntaxError: unterminated string literal typescriptServices.js:4:35980No define call received from module vs/languages/typescript/lib/typescriptServices. This might be a problem. loader.js:4:14806Loading "vs/base/arrays" failed loader.js:4:2203Detail:  error { target: <script>, isTrusted: true, eventPhase: 0, bubbles: false, cancelable: false, defaultPrevented: false, timeStamp: 1441376955803426, originalTarget: <script>, explicitOriginalTarget: <script>, NONE: 0, CAPTURING_PHASE: 1 }

Hmm - it seems my ISP has cached an incomplete version of the editor.main.js and babylon.js :(

So whenever I connect from here (even with my wife's computer) I get the corrupted file delivered. 

When I want to see my own website updated I always have to put "?i=4" in the end of each URL and change the number every time I update. But I can't do that for the playground, since the .js files are loaded from there :(

http://www.babylonjs-playground.com/Monaco/vs/editor/editor.main.js

It ends like this: 

"throw new Error("AbstractMirrorModel.getOffsetFromPosition: Model is disposed");return this."

Seems it's truncated at the end - there is no function close and after "this." there should definitively more?

It's : Build: 1.0.9200.20602.win8_ldr.130108-1504

Can someone confirm if it's an old version or the actual one?

Hmmm .... get's even stranger. I just opened a bluetooth wifi-spot with my smartphone and tried to open the playground. Does not work either - same error. Even connecting over a mobile connection get's the same corrupted file - what happens here? Is it possible that it's cached somewhere else, NOT with my ISP, but somewhere that all people from Thailand or even SE-Asia will get this cache delivered? 

Because mobile I have a different company, so it's not my service-provider.

No - and I tried some online proxies and as I said - even going over a mobile connection did not work - don't know what happen here.

And with 3 different computers and one smartphone as well as different browsers - all the same result.