"Simple" game - how much would this cost?

crE

Hello all, I'm new here.

• I am in need of a "simple" HTML5 game. I am a web developer but this falls out of my scope.
  • The overall premise of the game is 2D platformer.
  • The objective of the game is for the character to collect 8 icons which are flung across the screen (from the right). The icons come across the screen randomly , there should be plenty of chances for the user to collect each icon.
  • The character can only jump with space bar (or screen touch on a mobile device), the character does not have the ability to move left/right.
  • There will be a variety of platforms that work their way across the screen, and a background (to be provided) which parallax scrolls at a certain speed.
  • There will be a time limit on the game (possibly 60 seconds, unsure yet). If the user fails, they get the option to retry.
  • There should also be 8 icons on the game somewhere, which are greyed out until the user collects the corresponding icon, upon which it lights up.
  • If the user gets all the 8 icons within the time limit, they enter their email address (and possibly name). This data should be stored and a leaderboard maintained.
  • The game should look good on a desktop, not pixelated. So I’m assuming we’ll need it to be minimum 1280x720 (wide)., or vector based game?

I am envisaging creating the character, and backgrounds, theme etc. Then these being implemented / adapted by the coder.

I am as of yet unsure if this is going to be playable as a mobile game yet... but, what would an estimate of the price be for both "Just Desktop" and "Desktop and Mobile" versions of such a game?

I hope I've given enough information for a price estimate!

Thank you

crE

• 4 weeks later...